How do I change the view on Bricscad?
In this post we will look at how to create and edit viewports in Paper Space in BricsCAD.
How to Modify a View Inside a Viewport
- Double-click the viewport.
- Edit the view, as you would in Model Space. You can use the LookFrom widget, 3D mouse and middle mouse wheel.
- To exit double click outside of the viewport.
How do I change the size of my cursor on BricsCAD?
Ever wish you had a bigger cursor? In BricsCAD it’s easy to make the cursor bigger (or smaller). Enter CursorSize or open the settings and change the value of ‘Crosshairs size’ to whatever you like.
How do I change the viewport scale?
To Modify the Scale of a Layout Viewport
- Select the layout viewport that you want to modify.
- Right-click, and then choose Properties.
- If necessary, click Display Locked and choose No.
- In the Properties palette, select Standard Scale, and then select a new scale from the list.