If you have a sign-in subscription plan, sign out of SketchUp on the computer you’ll no longer be using by clicking on your Account icon in the top right corner and clicking on “Sign Out.”
How do I logout of SketchUp on other devices?
From there look click ‘View Included Applications’ dropdown and just below ‘Sketchup Pro’ there is a button to ‘Manage Devices. ‘ Click the button and you’ll be able to sign out of all machines. Restart Sketchup and it will be good to go.
How do I change accounts in SketchUp?
1. Log in to the TAMP (Trimble Account management portal) with the original owner email, and assign the end-user to your new email address. This will give that new email access to the product for the rest of the subscription duration.
How do I get rid of SketchUp Pro?
You can cancel your subscription in your Account Management Portal. Note, this doesn’t apply to license-holders (with a serial number and auth code). To cancel auto-renew on a classic license, go to https://store.sketchup.com/storefront/tid-profile.ep and turn auto-renew off.
How do I remove a SketchUp license from my computer?
How to I remove a Classic license from SketchUp?
- Select SketchUp > License (OSX) or Help > License (Windows)
- Click the link labeled “Remove License” – you will see a confirmation dialog.
- Click the Remove License button – your license will be removed.
How do I delete my SketchUp account?
You can access your account information by logging onto the SketchUp Free application and clicking on the preferences button in the top left hand corner of the page. To delete your account, please use the delete your data form. You can find supplemental product specific terms in the SketchUp Free Terms of Service.
In “My Products”, click on View Included Applications and find SketchUp Pro. Click on Manage Devices under your plan description. On the pop-up window that comes up, click on the Deauthorize All button to confirm the choice.
How do I cancel SketchUp Pro trial?
Authorizing your license enables SketchUp Pro to run on your computer.
- Select SketchUp > License.
- Click the Remove License link. A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click the Remove License button to confirm that you want to remove your license.
How do I activate SketchUp 2021?
On Windows, SketchUp should have created shortcuts on your desktop, but you can also open it from C:Program FilesSketchUpSketchUp 2021 (or another year’s version number) by double-clicking on the program file.
How do I change my email on SketchUp?
The only way to change the email address is to fill out a Contact form and make a request to Change User Info. It’s best to reach out to us through the former email address or one with the same email domain, but if that isn’t possible, you’ll need to provide proof of ownership of SketchUp.
How much is SketchUp Pro for students?
Primary and secondary schools can apply for SketchUp Pro for free via the K-12 Educational Grant. Students enrolled in a higher education institution can subscribe to SketchUp Studio for $55/year. This subscription includes premium 3D modelers, building analysis software, cloud storage, and more.
How do I get SketchUp Pro for free?
Full Version – Free Trial
- Visit the download page on SketchUp’s website.
- Select “Start free trial”.
- Login or register with a Trimble account.
- Select which industry you work in and click “Continue”.
- Select your interests and click “Continue”.
- Fill in your information & click the “Start My Trial” button.
Where is my SketchUp license?
To find your SketchUp Pro license information, please do the following: Launch SketchUp Pro. Browse to the Help menu at the top of your screen. Select License > License Info from the drop-down menu.
Can SketchUp Pro be used on multiple computers?
Classic License: Transferring to a new computer or licensing multiple computers. A single-user license or sign-in subscription is associated with one person. That individual can install the license on up to 2 computers he or she is using, but only one computer can run SketchUp Pro at a particular time.
How many users can use SketchUp Pro?
You should be able to use up to 2 devices at one time as long as you are only using one version of the program at a time. If you wish to transfer an application to a third computer or device, you should remove the serial number from the old computer before adding it to the application in a new location.