How do I turn off constraints in FreeCAD?
- Select an already placed constraint, then press. ToggleActiveConstraint.
- Alternatively, got to the task panel, to the Constraints section, select the constraint, then open the context menu (right-click), and select Deactivate.
- To activate the constraint again, select it, and press. ToggleActiveConstraint again.
How do I hide measurements in FreeCAD?
You can select all constraints in the list to the left and hide them in the rightclick menu.
What is a block constraint in FreeCAD?
Constrain Block blocks a geometric element in place with a single constraint. It is mainly intended to be used with. B-Splines, which can be difficult to fully constrain otherwise.
How do I mirror a sketch in FreeCAD?
- Select sketch to be mirrored (typically by clicking on it in the tree view).
- Click on Mirror sketch or choose Sketch → Mirror sketch from the top menu.
- The resulting sketch is created as a separate new object.
How do I get rid of the grid on FreeCAD?
If that is the case, you will want to first go to the Draft Workbench, then go to Edit > Preferences… > Draft > Grid and snapping tab. There you can set your grid preferences.
How do you lock a sketch on FreeCAD?
Select one or more vertices (points) in the sketch. Constrain lock button. To edit the constraints values, double-click on a constraint value in the 3D view, or double-click on the constraint or right-click and select Edit value in the Constraint list in the Tasks tab.