How to Share Your SketchUp Model
- Navigate around (using Orbit, Zoom, and Pan) until you like the view of your model that you see in your modeling window.
- Choose File→Export→2D Graphic.
- In the Export dialog box that opens, choose JPEG from the Export Type drop-down list.
How do I email a SketchUp file?
file to an email like any other attachment:
- Drag and drop from a folder directly onto the email, open in the. …
- Use the mail client’s Attach command, probably represented by. …
- If the .skp file is too large and your email client balks, you can try creating a zip file (compressed archive file) and sending that.
Can two people work on the same SketchUp file?
SketchUp Viewer’scollaboration features enable groups of users to experience SketchUp projects with immersive virtual and augmented reality devices. When you’re collaborating in a room, the owner of the room is the presenter, and everyone else joins as an attendee. …
How do I view SketchUp files for free?
With SketchUp Desktop Viewer, anyone can view and print models created in SketchUp. SketchUp Desktop Viewer is a free download that’s great for viewing models on computers that don’t have or need a full version of SketchUp.
A single-user license or sign-in subscription is associated with one person. That individual can install the license on up to 2 computers he or she is using, but only one computer can run SketchUp Pro at a particular time.
How do I import files into SketchUp?
To export your model, follow these steps:
- In SketchUp, select File > Export > 3D Model. …
- Navigate to the location where you want to save your exported file.
- (Optional) Change the file name if you like. …
- Select either . …
- Click the Options button to open the Export Options dialog box, shown in the following figure.
Is SketchUp 2021 viewer free?
The SketchUp Viewer Mobile apps are free to install and use (Sign In required). … In order to view your own models in AR, you will need to have an active SketchUp Shop, SketchUp Pro, or SketchUp Studio subscription.
Is SketchUp Free for personal use?
SketchUp Free is a truly free product for personal projects (non-commercial applications). It works in any modern web browser (so… not IE), so you can now use SketchUp on Mac, Windows, Linux, and even Chromebooks!