Right-click a component in the drawing view or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show/Hide > Hide Component. If the component is hidden, you can show it again by right-clicking the component in the FeatureManager design tree (not in the drawing view) and selecting Show/Hide > Show Component.
How do you make a sketch visible in Solidworks assembly?
If the view was for an assembly, there might be more parts shown under the drawing view list. Expand the associated part and find the sketch that needs to be shown. Then, right-click on the sketch and select “Show”. This ensures that the sketch is shown only for that view and would be hidden everywhere else.
Right-click the drawing view and select Properties. Select the Show Hidden Edges tab. Select a feature or component from either the drawing view or the FeatureManager design tree to add it to the list of items to be shown with hidden lines. Click Apply to see the effect of your selection.
How do I show all sketches in Solidworks?
Click one of the following:
- Hide/Show Items > View Sketches.
- View Sketches (View toolbar)
- View > Hide/Show > Sketches.
How do you hide a drawing in sketch in Solidworks?
Use the Hide/Show Edges PropertyManager to control edge display in drawings, including tangent edge display. You can show and hide model sketches in drawings. You can show all the hidden lines of selected features and components in drawing documents.
How do I show a sketch in Solidworks drawing?
Inserting Sketch Picture in Drawings
- Click Sketch Picture (Sketch toolbar) or Insert > Picture.
- In the Open dialog box, browse to an image file, then click Open.
- Select options in the Sketch Picture PropertyManager, then click .
How do you hide all sketch lines in Solidworks?
To hide all types in the current document: Click View > Hide/Show > Hide All Types. After you select Hide All Types, you cannot show any hidden items until you clear Hide All Types.
Select the component in the FeatureManager design tree. To show all hidden components again, right-click in the list and click Clear Selections.
How do you unhide a solidworks body?
Right-click the multibody part and select Show Hidden Bodies. All bodies that were hidden are now shown, and all bodies that were visible are now hidden. In the dialog box, click Exit Show Hidden.
To control how hidden edges are displayed:
- Click Tools > Options > System Options > Display.
- Select Solid or Dashed for Hidden edges displayed as.
- Click OK.
Can you mate a sketch in Solidworks?
Alternatively, users can select one mate reference, then hold down “Ctrl” while selecting the second reference. This adds multiple references to the selection, and once “Ctrl” is released, a mate pop-up will show, allowing users to choose a mate type.
How do you hide points in Solidworks sketch?
Click one of the following:
- Hide/Show Items > View Points.
- View Points (View toolbar)
- View > Hide/Show > Points.
How do you hide drawing view in Solidworks?
To hide or show views:
- Right-click the view on the sheet or in the FeatureManager design tree, and select Hide. If the view has dependent views (Detail, Section, and so on), you are asked if you want to hide the dependent views as well. …
- To show the view again, right-click the view, and select Show.