Open the sheet on which you want to place the legend view. In the Project Browser, expand Legends, click the name of the legend view, drag it into the drawing area, and click to place it on the sheet. You can place a legend view on multiple sheets.
How do I make a wall type legend in Revit?
Create a Legend
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel Component drop-down (Legend Component).
- On the Options Bar, for Family, select a model family symbol type.
- Specify the view direction for the symbol. Some symbols have more options than others. …
- Place the symbol in the view.
How do you create a floor legend in Revit?
This is my proposal for creating a Floor Finish Legend in Revit: In the family… 1. New > Family > Generic model.
In the Project…
- New > Legends > Legend > Floor Finish Legend > OK.
- From the project browser, navigate to Generic Models. …
- Drag Floor Type A to the legend.
How do you add a title block to a sheet in Revit?
Place title block
- Open the sheet.
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Title Block).
- On the Properties palette, select the desired title block from the Type Selector.
- Click in the drawing area to place the title block on the sheet.
Can you tag a legend component in Revit?
This application allows Autodesk® Revit® users to place a tag for Legend Component and keep the tag updated automatically. By using this app, Revit users can also input door & window information to door & window type parameter automatically such as: number of instances, level, sill height, room name.
How do you edit a legend component in Revit?
Modify Legend Component Properties
- Open a legend view.
- Select a legend component, and on the Properties Palette, specify the view direction, host length (if applicable), detail level, and component type. By default, the legend component acquires its detail level from the project view.
How do you add a keynote legend in Revit?
Add a keynote legend to a view to provide details of keynotes assigned to elements or materials in the view. You can access the Keynote Legend tool by clicking View tab Create panel Legends drop-down (Keynote Legend). There are 2 parameters predefined in the Scheduled fields list: Key Value and Keynote Text.
How do you make a legend?
Add a chart legend
- Click the chart to which you want to add a legend, click the Chart Elements button. , and then click Legend.
- To change the location of the legend, click the arrow next to Legend and then click the location that you want.
How do I make a legend window in Revit?
Create a Legend
- Click View tab Create panel Legends drop-down (Legend).
- In the New Legend View dialog, enter a name for the legend view and select the view scale.
- Click OK. …
- Add the desired element symbols to the view using any of the following methods: …
- Click Annotate tab Text panel (Text).
How do you edit a title block in Revit?
Open a project that contains sheets that use the title block (or a project into which you have loaded the title block). In the Project Browser, expand Families Annotation Symbols. Right-click the name of the title block to modify, and click Edit. In the Revit window, click Open Family.
How do I change the title of a sheet in Revit?
To change the view title on the sheet, do either of the following:
- Rename the view. This method changes the name of the view in the Project Browser and on the sheet.
- Change the view title. This method retains the current view name in the Project Browser, but specifies a different view title to display on the sheet.
How do you put a title block in NX?
Populate the Title Block by selecting Menu→Tools→Drawing Format→Populate Title Block. The Title Blocks of all subsequent sheets will immediately be populated with the same input information.