How do I change crop view in Revit?
Edit a Crop Region
- In a plan, elevation, or section view, select a crop region and click Edit Modify |
tab Mode panel Edit Crop.
- Use the tools on the Modify and Draw panels to edit the crop region as needed. …
- When you are finished, click Finish Edit Mode.
How do I create a crop view?
Cropping a View
- In a drawing view, sketch a closed profile such as a circle.
- Click Crop View. (Drawing toolbar), or click Insert > Drawing View > Crop. The view outside the profile disappears. A circle is drawn on this Section View. After cropping, only the view inside the circle is displayed.
How do I edit crop view?
To edit a Crop View:
- Right-click the drawing view in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Crop View > Edit Crop.
- Edit the profile.
- Click Rebuild to update the view.
How do you crop an image in Revit?
You can use :
- if from Insert Image (for Plan Views) , use a Mask: Annotate > Detail > Region > Masking Region ( or a solid white Filled Region) with Invisible Lines as borders.
- if you use Decal ( for 3d renderings), then the borders of the face of the object on which the Decal is applied will crop the Decal..
Where is view control bar in Revit?
The View Control Bar is located at the bottom of the view window above the status bar and includes the following tools: Note: The exact tools available on the View Control Bar depends on the view type.
Why is my crop view greyed out in Revit?
The ‘Reset Crop’ icon will now be greyed out – indicating the crop is no longer edited.
How do you edit a section box in Revit?
Open a 3D view. On the Properties palette, under Extents, select the Section Box option. Click OK. Select the section box and use the drag controls to modify the extents, as necessary.
How do you get a section box in 3D view in Revit?
To display the section box, in the Properties palette for a 3D view, select Section Box. When a section box is first displayed, the extents of the visible geometry are used to define the extents of the section box. Select the section box and use the grip controls to resize the extents.
What does a crop view look like?
A crop view focuses on a portion of a drawing view by hiding all but a defined area. The uncropped portion is enclosed using a sketch, usually a spline or other closed contour.
How do you crop on shape?
Cropping a drawing view is simple. First, select the Crop View command from the toolbar. Then sketch a closed spline that defines the area that you want to crop. You can manipulate the closed spline shape after it has been created by dragging the spline points.
How do you create a detail view?
Creating a Detail View / Detail View Profile
- In the Drawing window, click Detail View in the Views toolbar ( Details sub-toolbar). …
- Click the callout center. …
- Drag to select the callout radius and click a point to end the selection. …
- Click to generate the detail view.