How do you move around in Fusion 360?
To orbit, click and hold the orbit shortcut ( SHIFT key) on your keyboard. At the same time, you hold the mouse wheel button, then move the mouse.
How do you move a body in fusion?
Solution: There are two methods both involving the Move tool, found under Modify > Move or by hitting “M” on the keyboard. Use the “Bodies” selection for the Move tool and select the bodies you want to position, which you can then move as a block.
How do you move in fusion?
Use the Move command
- Select Modify > Move . The Move dialog displays.
- Click or click and drag to select objects in the canvas.
- In the Move dialog, select Transform > Point to Point.
- Click to specify the base point, then click to specify the new location of the objects.
How do you make a moving assembly in Fusion 360?
Create this relationship by adding a motion link between the two components.
- In the Model workspace, choose Assemble > Motion Link.
- In the browser, expand the Joints folder and select the two joints to be linked: Slider42 (the jaw slider joint) and Rev16 (the handle revolute joint). …
- Click OK to save the motion link.
How do Fusion 360 joints work?
Fusion 360 defines relationships between components by using joints and as-built joints, and joint movement provides degrees of freedom. … Each joint uses the number of degrees of freedom needed for the intended motion. When you insert a joint between two components, you choose one of the following types: Rigid.