On the Tools tab Options panel Application Options, click the Display tab, and then click ViewCube .
Is ViewCube available in AutoCAD LT?
Solution: VIEWCUBE is not available in AutoCAD LT.
How do I get the ViewCube back in AutoCAD?
Show or Hide the ViewCube AutoCAD in the Current Drawing
Click View tab > Viewport Tools panel > View Cube.
How do you show ViewCube in viewport?
If unlocking the viewports does not automatically display the navigation controls within them:
- Double-click inside the viewport to activate it.
- Type NAVSWHEEL, NAVVCUBE, or NAVBAR and press ENTER.
How do you dimension in AutoCAD LT?
Create a Linear Dimension with Angled Extension Lines
- Click Annotate tab Dimensions panel Linear. Find.
- Specify the first and second extension line origin.
- At the prompt, enter r (Rotated).
- Enter an angle for the dimension line.
- Click to place the dimension line.
How do you move the ViewCube in Autocad?
To Reposition the Navigation Bar and ViewCube
- Click Navigation Bar menu button Docking Positions choose a docking position to apply to the ViewCube.
- Right-click the ViewCube and choose ViewCube Settings. Under Display, select an On-Screen Position.
Where can the ViewCube be found on the screen in Autocad top right corner?
The ViewCube can be found in the upper right hand corner of the screen and you’ll notice as you hover your mouse closer to it, the navigation tools, along with the ViewCube, become brighter or more enabled. They also present new capabilities. The Home icon shows up and the Options button shows up.
What is AutoCAD ViewCube?
The ViewCube is a 3D navigation tool that appears when the 3D graphics system is enabled and allows you to switch between standard and isometric views. Once the ViewCube is displayed, it displays in one of the corners of the drawing window over the model in an inactive state.
How do I view the compass in AutoCAD?
Right-click the ViewCube, and click Options. In the ViewCube Options dialog box, under Compass, select, or clear the check box for Show the Compass. When selected, the compass displays beneath the ViewCube, and indicates the direction of North for the model. When cleared, the compass is hidden.
To Display or Hide the Navigation Bar
- Click View tab Viewport Tools panel Navigation Bar Find.
- Select or clear the check box.
Where is Maya ViewCube?
The ViewCube appears in the upper-right corner of the scene view as a cube with its individual faces labelled to indicate the camera view in relation to the 3D scene. The default camera view in Maya is the Perspective view, a standard three-quarter view with a perspective projection.
How do I turn on WCS in Autocad?
Click View tab > Viewport Tools panel > UCS Icon. Find. At the Command prompt, enter UCSICON. Then, enter ON or OFF.
Why is Autocad not showing dimensions?
But most likely the missing dimensions is because the dimension is using annotative style. The dimensions don’t have the active scale in the dimension scale list. … Now select the dimension, and check the scale list in properties palette. In opened dialog box, check if the annotation scale is listed.
How do I make dimensions visible in Autocad?
To Display Dimension Values in Sub-units
- Click Home tab Annotation panel Dimension Style. …
- In the Dimension Style Manager, select the style you want to change. …
- In the Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Primary Units tab or Alternate Units tab, under Zero Suppression, select Leading. …
- Click OK.