Click Move Component (Assembly toolbar) or Tools > Component > Move. The Move Component PropertyManager appears, and the pointer changes to . Select one or more components in the graphics area. Select a component and drag in any direction.
How do I change the assembly position in Solidworks?
To edit a position:
- In the FeatureManager design tree, select Mate Controller and click Edit Feature .
- In the PropertyManager, under Mates Positions, select Position 2 from the list. The components move to Position 2.
- Change the value of Distance1 from 30 to 60 . …
- Click Update Position . …
- Click .
How do you move components?
Move component by drag and drop.
- Click and hold the mouse button on the component that you want to move.
- Drag the component to the new location. You will see a blue highlight and arrow as a visual indication on where the component will be drop.
- Release the mouse button to drop the component to the new location.
How do you move an object in Solidworks 2019?
To move, copy, rotate, or mate a solid or surface body:
- Click Move/Copy Bodies (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Move/Copy. …
- Click Translate/Rotate or Constraints at the bottom of the PropertyManager (if necessary) to switch to the page you want.
- Set options in the PropertyManager.
How do I move multiple parts in a Solidworks assembly?
You can Ctrl + drag to move multiple components at the same time. As you move over other components, the pointer changes to indicate what will happen if you drop the component there. Places the component just below the part, in the same level of the assembly as that part.
How do I fix an assembly in Solidworks?
To fix or float an assembly component:
- Right-click the component in the graphics area or the component’s name in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Select Fix or Float.
- In assemblies with multiple configurations, select This Configuration, All Configurations, or Specified Configurations.
Why is part fixed in assembly?
It is recommended that at least one assembly component is either fixed, or mated to the assembly planes or origin. This gives a frame of reference for all other mates, and helps prevent unexpected movement of components when mates are added. A fixed component has a (f) before its name in the FeatureManager design tree.
How do I move main component to another page in Figma?
For each component, choose to Move to this file or Publish as a copy.
- Select Move to this file for all moved components. This makes sure Figma keeps connections between the main components and any existing instances.
- Select Publish as copy to publish them as new main component.
How do I move a component to another file in Figma?
Move master components from different files to a new library
- Copy the main component you want to move to the library and publish it.
- Select this new library component and run: Plugins → Master → Pick Target Component.
How do you move objects in Solidworks?
To move, copy, rotate, or mate a solid or surface body: Click Move/Copy Bodies (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Move/Copy . Specify parameters to move, copy, or rotate bodies. Apply mates between bodies.
How do I move part of a part in Solidworks?
To move components with the PropertyManager:
- Click Move Component (Assembly toolbar) or Tools > Component > Move. …
- Select one or more components in the graphics area.
- Select an item from the Move list to move the components in one of following manners:
How do I use assembly in Solidworks?
Creating an Assembly from a Part
- Click Make Assembly from Part/Assembly (Standard toolbar) or File > Make Assembly from Part. An assembly opens with the Insert Component PropertyManager active.
- Click in the graphics area to add the part to the assembly. SOLIDWORKS makes the first component fixed.
How do I move origin in Solidworks assembly?
Click in Origin, then select the point or vertex to which you want to translate the origin. Click . The origin moves to the location that you selected.
How do you do a motion study in Solidworks?
You may right-click on the Motion Study tab to Create New Motion Studies. At the left upper corner side of the the MotionManager toolbar, pull-down and select Motion Analysis for the Type of Study. Left-click on the Motor icon in the MotionManager toolbar.
How do you make a component flexible in Solidworks?
To make a subassembly flexible:
- Click a subassembly in the FeatureManager design tree and select Component Properties .
- In the dialog box, under Solve as, select Flexible, then click OK. Flexible is not available for lightweight subassemblies.