How do you move views in Revit?
Move the Model Up, Down, Left and Right
- Display the 2D Navigation wheel, one of the Full Navigation wheels, or the mini View Object wheel.
- Click and hold the Pan wedge. The cursor changes to the Pan cursor.
- Drag to reposition the model.
- Release the mouse button to return to the wheel.
How do I delete a view type in Revit?
Delete a View Template
- Click View tab Graphics panel View Templates drop-down Manage View Templates.
- In the View Template dialog, under View Templates, use the Discipline filter and the View type filter to limit the list of view templates.
- In the Names list, select the view template to delete. …
- Click (Delete).
How do I move a view in Project Browser Revit?
right-click the view name, and click Open Sheet. If the Open Sheet option is disabled in the context menu, the view is either not placed on a sheet, or is a schedule or legend view, which can be placed on more than one sheet. drag the view name onto the sheet name or onto the sheet in the drawing area.
How do you move in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to move, and then click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Move).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Move), select the elements to move, and then press Enter .
How do you create a view type in Revit?
Create a View Type
- Open a view for which you want to create a view type, or click the view name in the Project Browser.
- In the Properties palette, click Edit Type.
- In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate.
- Enter a name for the new view type and click OK.
How do I move a view from one sheet to another in Inventor?
- Select a single view or multiple views.
- Click on the view(s) and drag into a desired sheet.
- Views are moved.
Where is option bar in Revit?
The Options Bar is located below the ribbon. It displays conditional tools dependent on the current tool or selected element. To move the Options Bar to the bottom of the Revit window (above the status bar), right-click the Options Bar, and click Dock at bottom.
How do I move a sheet in Revit?
In the Project Browser, under Schedules/Quantities, click the sheet list name. On the Properties palette, for Fields, click Edit.
Use the Sheet Order field to sort the sheet list, as follows:
- Click the Sorting/Grouping tab.
- For Sort by, select Sheet Order. Make sure that Ascending is selected.
- Click OK.
How do I delete a multiple view template in Revit?
General Usage Instructions
- Select button “DeleteViewTemplate”
- A dialog will appear, select View Templates that you want to delete.
- Press delete key or right click and select delete.
- Close dialog to finish.
How do I delete an elevation in Revit?
Select the family or type to delete. Tip: To select more than one family or type, press and hold Ctrl while selecting. Do either of the following: Right-click, and click Delete from Project.