How do you restore parts in Revit?
- Select Host element ( such as a compound wall )
- Create Parts.
- Divide Parts.
- Lock the View, make a 3D annotated diagram.
- “Click “re-assemble Parts” or similarly worded Tool–and the Wall gets rebuilt into its original condition as a compound wall.
How do you edit a circuit in Revit?
To edit the circuit path, select the circuit and click Edit Path. Revit displays the circuit path editor. Use the Path Mode drop-down to control the path for the circuit.
Can you redo in Autocad?
REDO: Use Ctrl or ⌘ +Y. Alternatively, you can use Ctrl or ⌘ + Shift + Z. You can also type the UNDO or REDO commands in the command line.
How do I change details in Revit?
From the Type Selector, select Detail View: Detail. On the Options Bar, select an appropriate detail scale. To reference another detail or drafting view, on the Reference panel, select Reference Other View, and select a view from the drop-down list.
What is parts in Revit?
Revit’s Parts feature allows us to take elements in our building model, and break them up into smaller components, or parts that represent how they will actually be constructed. … Using this tool, a designer can focus on the building form, spatial relationships, and overall materials instruction.
How do you join parts in Revit?
Merge Parts: if user selects two or more adjacent Parts (Parts that share a physical edge) and then click the Merge Parts button, they will be joined to create a single Part.
How do I open electrical settings in Revit?
To open electrical settings, click Manage tab Settings panel MEP Settings drop-down Electrical Settings. Use the Hidden Line pane of the Electrical Settings dialog to specify how hidden lines are drawn in electrical systems.
How do you undo and redo in Revit?
Redo an Action
- Undo a Revit action.
- Click (Redo) on the Quick Access toolbar. Note: When editing text notes, click Modify | Text Notes Undo panel (Redo). Text notes do not have the scroll down feature for multiple redo actions. You can click Redo repeatedly to step backward through edits.
How do you redo on the keyboard?
To redo something you’ve undone, press Ctrl+Y or F4.
What commands can Oops undo?
Restores erased objects. OOPS restores objects erased by the last ERASE command. You can also use OOPS after BLOCK or WBLOCK because these commands have options that can erase the selected objects after creating a block. You cannot use OOPS to restore objects on a layer that has been removed with the PURGE command.
How do you add detail in Revit?
Click Annotate tab Detail panel (Detail Line). Sketch along lines of the halftone elements or use them as part of your detail. As you sketch lines, the cursor snaps to the model geometry in that view. Sketch lines that provide applicable construction details.
How do I create a drafting view in Revit?
Create a Drafting View
- Click View tab Create panel (Drafting View).
- In the New Drafting View dialog, enter a value for Name, and select a value for Scale. …
- Click OK. …
- In the Project Browser, expand Drafting Views to see the newly created drafting view listed.