On the Project Admin page, click Services. Choose the desired BIM 360 service and click Activate. For example, for BIM 360 Document Management, click Activate to add an administrator and integrate BIM 360 Document Management with the current project. Enter the member’s name or email.
How do I access my BIM 360?
Access BIM 360 On Your Desktop
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.
How do I start my BIM 360 design?
From the Projects menu, you can create a project and activate BIM 360 service in two steps.
- Step 1 – Create a Project. Select the Projects tab on the toolbar (Item 1, below). Click the Add button to start a new project. …
- Step 2 – Activate Service. Click the Activate button for the desired BIM 360 service.
Can not access BIM 360?
Basic items to check:
Check the Internet connection, if possible try another network. If the project cannot be accessed from the website, check with the BIM 360 Team/Document Management administrator to confirm project membership.
How do I activate my BIM 360?
To activate your account:
- Open the Welcome to Autodesk BIM 360 email. Important: Each welcome email is meant for only one person. Do not forward it to others. If you haven’t received or have lost the email, you may use this activation link. …
- Click Activate your account.
How do you activate a project on BIM 360?
To add Project Admins to a project:
- In account administration, click Projects.
- Click a project in the list.
- On the Project Admin page, click Services.
- Choose the desired BIM 360 service and click Activate. …
- Enter the member’s name or email.
How do I use BIM 360 with Revit?
Upload a Workshared Model to BIM 360 Document Management (Revit Cloud Worksharing)
- In Revit, open or create a model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Collaborate).
- If prompted, sign into your Autodesk account. …
- In the Collaborate dialog, select In BIM 360 Document Management.
- Click OK.
How does Revit BIM 360 work?
Using BIM 360, an account admin creates a project and assigns project admins in BIM 360 Plan. The project admin sets permissions and invites project team members. Team members click a project link in the email invitation to launch Plan. Using an Autodesk ID, members sign in to access their Plan projects.
How do I start a BIM project?
5 Steps to BIM Success
- Step 1: Start at the ground floor. It’s a good thing you didn’t skip ahead: this part is important. …
- Step 2: Assemble your team. Once you’ve decided to use BIM, pick the right people for a pilot project. …
- Step 3: Launch a pilot. …
- Step 4: Document progress. …
- Step 5: Get your team up to speed.
How do I connect my BIM 360 to Revit 2020?
Link Revit Models in BIM 360
- From the Insert tab in Revit, click Link Revit.
- Choose the BIM 360 drive in the file browser.
- Navigate through the project and folder structure to the location of your model.
- Select the model and click Open.
How do I open a BIM 360 File in Revit?
- Within your Open Dialog, click on the BIM360 Shortcut in left side shortcut bar.
- Under the BIM 360 Document Management you will find the Hubs you control or have been invited to.
- Once you have chosen the correct Hub and project, your files will reside somewhere under there.