How do I edit a design table in Catia?
Check the Create a design table with current parameter values option. Click OK. The Select parameters to insert dialog box is displayed. From the Parameters to insert list, select the PartBodyPad.
How do I edit a table design?
To change the table style:
- Select any cell in your table. The Design tab will appear.
- Locate the Table Styles group. Click the More drop-down arrow to see all of the table styles. …
- Hover the mouse over the various styles to see a live preview.
- Select the desired style. The table style will appear in your worksheet.
How do I edit a table range?
Resize a table by adding or removing rows and columns
- Click anywhere in the table, and the Table Tools option appears.
- Click Design > Resize Table.
- Select the entire range of cells you want your table to include, starting with the upper-leftmost cell. …
- When you’ve selected the range you want for your table, press OK.
How do I open design tables in Catia?
To edit the table click “Edit Table” in the bottom left hand corner of the dialog box; the design table will open as an Excel spreadsheet.
What is design table in Catia V5?
In CATIA V5 you use design tables to create multiple variations of a part or assembly. … Design tables are created using a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet or as a text file. Each row represents an instance, and columns represent varied parameters.
How do I fix a table in Excel?
How to freeze a row in Excel
- Select the row right below the row or rows you want to freeze. …
- Go to the View tab. …
- Select the Freeze Panes option and click “Freeze Panes.” This selection can be found in the same place where “New Window” and “Arrange All” are located.
How do you change the table style in Excel?
Choose a table style
- Select any cell within the table, or range of cells you want to format as a table.
- On the Home tab, click Format as Table.
- Click the table style that you want to use.
How do you update a table in Excel?
Click anywhere in the PivotTable to show the PivotTable Tools on the ribbon. Click Analyze > Refresh, or press Alt+F5. Tip: To update all PivotTables in your workbook at once, click Analyze > Refresh All.
Why can’t I edit my table in Excel?
Select File > Options > Select Advanced from the Excel menu bar. b. On Editing options, ensure that the check box Allow editing directly in cells is checked.
How do I edit a range in Excel?
How to Edit Named Ranges in Excel
- Go to the Formulas tab and click on Name Manager.
- The Name Manager dialog box will list all the Named Ranges in that workbook. Double click on the Named Range that you want to edit.
- In the Edit Name dialog box, make the changes.
- Click OK.
- Close the Name Manager dialog box.
How do I change data name in Excel?
Rename a data series
- Right-click the chart with the data series you want to rename, and click Select Data.
- In the Select Data Source dialog box, under Legend Entries (Series), select the data series, and click Edit.
- In the Series name box, type the name you want to use.