When exporting a model to various formats, use tools on the Export dialog to select the views and sheets to include. Save the selected set for later re-use. To create or modify view/sheet sets, first open the related Export dialog: click File tab Export CAD Formats, and select the desired format for export.
How do I save a sheet as a template in Revit?
Select the file and then select the Open button to return to the Select Layout as Sheet Template dialog. Choose the desired layout, then select OK twice to ratify the decision and to close the Select Layout as Sheet Template and Project Properties dialogs, returning you to your drawing.
How do I export a sheet list in Revit?
Open the Schedule Properties window and select any additional fields you wish to export. At a minimum, Number and Name (or their equivalents in your project) are required. 2. From the main Revit menu, select Export > Reports and select the schedule you want to export.
How do you save a section in Revit?
To save a single view, in the Project Browser, right-click the view and click Save to New File. Navigate to the desired location, enter a file name, and click Save. To save several views from the project, select File tab Save As Library View. In the Save Views dialog, select the views to save, and click OK.
How do you create a sheet layout in Revit?
Create a Sheet
- Open project GSG_13_sheets. rvt.
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Sheet).
- In the New Sheet dialog, under Select titleblocks, select A1 Metric, and click OK.
- Click the title block to select the sheet, then click the sheet number, enter A1, and press Enter.
How do I export a scheduled room in Revit?
How to Export Revit Schedules to Excel
- Open the schedule you want to export.
- Go to File -> Export -> Reports -> Schedules.
- Choose a location and name to save the text file.
- On the next window go with the default options making note of the delimiter setting.
How do I open a sheet list in Revit?
In a project, click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down (Sheet List). On the Fields tab of the Sheet List Properties dialog, select the fields to include in the sheet list. (Optional) To create user-defined fields, click Add Parameter.
How do I extract data from Revit?
Export Revit Data to a Database
- On the Link Revit Model with Database dialog, select MS Access.
- Select a recently used connection, or click Select a new connection to create a new connection. If you selected Select a new connection, the Select database dialog displays. Browse to the desired location. …
- Click Export.
How do I add a section to a sheet in Revit?
To add a view to the sheet, use one of the following methods:
- In the Project Browser, expand the list of views, locate the view, and drag it onto the sheet.
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Place View). In the Views dialog, select a view, and click Add View to Sheet.
How do you show sections in Revit?
To open the section view, double-click the section header, or select the section view from the Sections grouping of the Project Browser. The section view changes when the design changes or the section line is moved.
How do you show a section line in Revit?
- If the section line is invisible, change the floor plan scale factor back to a value that enable you to see the section line.
- Select the section line.
- In the properties, locate the parameter “hide at scales coarser than”.
How do you save a title block in Revit?
- Open the exisitng titleblock.
- Modify the titleblock.
- Go to the application menu>Save as>Family.
- Choose the location you want to save the titleblock.
How do I load a sheet template in Revit?
Open a project. Click Insert tab Load from Library panel (Load Family). In the Load Family dialog, navigate to the location of the title block family file.
Load a Title Block into a Project
- When creating or modifying a title block. …
- When adding a sheet to a project.
- Using the ribbon in a project.