How do I renew my SketchUp license?
Welcome to your License Manager.
Where do I find my SketchUp license?
To find your SketchUp Pro license information, please do the following:
- Launch SketchUp Pro.
- Browse to the Help menu at the top of your screen.
- Select License > License Info from the drop-down menu. …
- Record the User, Company, and Serial number EXACTLY as typographical errors will prevent you from upgrading successfully.
How do I update SketchUp 2021?
Contact your reseller to purchase an upgrade. If you purchased your license directly from SketchUp, go to our upgrade wizard to purchase an upgrade. After completing your upgrade purchase, check your email for your new license information and a link to download the latest version of SketchUp Pro.
What happens when SketchUp Pro expired?
SketchUp really has expired, in which case you can download and install the new free version, and then continue using SketchUp. We expire SketchUp in this way so that we can keep it in sync with other products it works with like the 3D Warehouse and Google Earth.
How do I activate my SketchUp license?
Authorizing a license
- In the Welcome to SketchUp dialog box that appears when you start SketchUp Pro, click the Add License button at the top. …
- Open the license confirmation email that you received after purchasing your license.
- In the email, copy your serial number.
How do I activate my SketchUp Pro subscription?
If you purchased since February 2019 and bought a yearly Pro subscription or if you are a trial user, then go ahead and sign-in with the end-user email address you selected when signing up. Signing-in will activate your subscription.
Do SketchUp licenses expire?
Download and install the new version of SketchUp Pro, authorize the license, and begin using the new version of SketchUp. After you authorize the new version, your old SketchUp license expires after 60 days.
What is the latest version of SketchUp?
SketchUp Release Notes
- SketchUp Desktop 2021.0. SketchUp Desktop 2021.0.1. SketchUp Desktop 2021.1. …
- SketchUp Desktop 2020.0.
- SketchUp Desktop 2019.
- SketchUp Pro 2018.
- SketchUp Pro 2017 and SketchUp Make 2017.
- SketchUp Pro 2016 and SketchUp Make 2016.
- SketchUp Pro 2015 and SketchUp Make 2015.
- SketchUp 2014.
What is a SketchUp classic license?
What is a Classic Perpetual Maintenance and Support (“M&S”) plan? SketchUp’s Maintenance & Support subscription gives you license upgrades for major SketchUp Pro releases when they become available, minor releases which include bug fixes, and access to our Pro technical support resources, all for a year.
How do I get SketchUp Pro for free?
Full Version – Free Trial
- Visit the download page on SketchUp’s website.
- Select “Start free trial”.
- Login or register with a Trimble account.
- Select which industry you work in and click “Continue”.
- Select your interests and click “Continue”.
- Fill in your information & click the “Start My Trial” button.
How long can I use SketchUp free?
Once the 30 days are over, the Pro features turn off and the free features remain. If you depend on SketchUp’s professional modeling and documentation features for your work, we hope you’ll consider purchasing SketchUp Pro.
How do I extend my SketchUp Pro trial?
You’ll see an Install Trial button just below the Purchase button. This button only appears when you access the Extension Warehouse from inside of SketchUp – click Extensions > Extension Warehouse – and look at the extension’s details page.