On the left-hand side of the screen, select the Landscape menu and click on the Terrain submenu button. If your terrain is a plane, you may not notice all the variations; therefore, if you want to see how the landscape is affected, click on the Make large mountain option.
How do you remove a Lumion ground?
To hide the terrain inside the swimming pool, please lock the position of all the models near the swimming pool and use the Lower tool to carefully lower the terrain inside the swimming pool until it’s hidden from view.
How do you replace a Lumion model?
How to do it…
- Select the Edit materials menu.
- Then click on the small white dot on the 3D model to select the model.
- Click on the Reload model and re apply materials button, as you can see in the following screenshot:
- Click on the OK button to accept the changes.
How do I change my sky in Lumion?
- 1.2: Skip this step if you are using Lumion 9.0 or newer.
- 1.3: In Photo Mode or Movie Mode, render a Sky Alpha mask in .BMP format: …
- 1.4: Add a duplicate of the Sky Alpha map to a new layer in the still image in Adobe Photoshop:
- 1.5: Select the Sky Alpha mask layer and in the top menu, select:
How do you remove landscape from Lumion?
2.1: Lumion 10 and newer versions include a tool called the Landscape Cutter in the Utilities category. This tool lets you hide the Lumion Landscape below up to 2 rectangular Landscape Cutter objects. 2.2: The Landscape Cutter object can be moved, rotated, and scaled like any other object in Lumion.
How do you replace imported model in Lumion?
With the Import menu selected, perform the following steps: Select the Edit materials menu. Click on the small white dot on our 3D model to select the model. On the bottom-right corner of the screen, we can see the Reload model and re apply materials button.
How do you replace an object in Lumion 10?
Re: How do I replace items globally?
- from the Lumion Library, select the object – tree or other that you want as the new object.
- select the objects that you want to replace (Shift mouse drag or use Context Menu –> Selection –> Select All Similar)
How do I remove imported models from Lumion?
1.1: You can remove files for the Imported Models via the Lumion Imported Model interface by clicking on the Delete model button (Bin icon). 1.2: Note that the model you remove cannot be present in the Project you currently have open.
How do you make Lumion render more realistic?
Use “Sky Light” and “Hyperlight” for still images and videos. For the most impact with Sky Light, turn the Sky Light render quality to ultra (which also means “ultra-slow render speeds”). “Depth-of-Field” is really useful for narrow camera angles. However, if you have wide camera angles, don’t use this effect.
How do you change the background on Lumion?
How to do it…
- On the left-hand side of the screen, select the Landscape menu and click on the Terrain submenu button.
- If your terrain is a plane, you may not notice all the variations; therefore, if you want to see how the landscape is affected, click on the Make large mountain option.