How do I change the coordinate system in Fusion 360?
To change the default axis orientation:
- Click the bubble with either the account name initials or account picture in the top right corner of Fusion 360.
- Select Preferences.
- In the General preferences tab is an option called “Default Modeling Orientation”.
- Use this dropdown to select Z up instead of Y up.
How do you change the home view in Fusion 360?
Solution: To change the default orientation of the Home view: Right-click the Home button above the view cube. Select “Set Current View as Home”
How do I change the front view on Fusion 360?
Make the current view the front or top of the model
- Orient the model the way you want it.
- Right-click the View Cube, choose Set Current View As, and then choose Front or Top.
How do you change origin on Fusion 360?
Select the Point to Point or Point to Position Move Type.
- Select a point on one of the bodies as the origin point.
- Select the origin in the browser tree as the target point.