How do you connect objects Onshape?
How it works
- Tap the Versions and history icon to open the panel:
- Tap the information icon next to the Source workspace and tap Merge:
How do you assemble parts on Onshape?
Right-click on the part to move and select Move to new subassembly. A new Assembly appears in the list and a new Assembly tab appears in the document.
Search toolsCopy link
- Insert Parts and Assemblies.
- Create Mate Connector: Desktop.
- Create Mates: Desktop.
- Create Relations: Desktop if desired.
How do you make a second on shape?
Creating a part when the Sketch dialog is open
- With an existing sketch in the graphics area and the sketch dialog active, click Extrude . Onshape automatically selects all regions (enclosed areas that are shaded gray). …
- Make adjustments in the defaults, if desired, including: …
- Click the check mark to accept the feature.
How do I merge Onshape branches?
Open the workspace of branch Main so it’s visible in the interface, and open the Versions and history graph as well: Open the Versions and history graph and right-click the workspace of branch B1: Select Merge into current workspace.
How do I uninstall Onshape?
There is no way to remove a version. BUT if you create a copy of a document, it will start back at main again and clear the version data in the new document.