How do you add contour in Civil 3d?
To Add Contour Data to a Surface
- In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the surface Definition collection, right-click Contours, and click Add.
- In the Add Contour Data dialog box, enter the contour description in the Description field.
How do you label contours in Civil 3d 2021?
To add multiple contour labels
- Click Annotate tab Labels & Tables panel Add Labels menu Surface Contour – Multiple .
- Select the contours to label by specifying the start and end points of the contour label line.
- Press Enter .
How do I make contours smooth in Civil 3d?
To smooth the contours, go into the style the surface is using and, on the contours tab, toggle the option to smooth the contours to True. Once you have this toggled on, you can select the type of smoothing you want to apply to the surface as well as how aggressive you want the contour smoothing to be.
How do you draw a contour line in AutoCAD 2021?
To Add Contour Lines
- In Display Manager , right-click a surface layer, and select Create Contour Layer.
- In the Generate Contour dialog box, enter a name for the new Display Manager layer that will contain the contour lines.
How do you fix contours in AutoCAD?
To Edit Contours
- Select the contour graphically or by using an AutoCAD command, such as PEDIT or PROPERTIES.
- Perform the edit to the contour. …
- Rebuild the surface to update the contour definition by right-clicking the surface in the Prospector tree and clicking Rebuild.