Click Annotate tab Tag panel View Reference. Optionally, on the View Reference panel, under View Type, select the type of view to display for the Target View list. On the View Reference panel, select the Target View (the view you wish to reference). Click in the drawing area to place the reference.
How do you add a view reference in Revit?
Reference sections can reference section views, callouts of section views, and drafting views. To create a reference section: Click View tab Create panel (Section). On the Options Bar, select Reference other view, and select a section, callout of a section, or drafting view name from the drop-down menu next to it.
Click Annotate tab Tag panel View Reference.
How do you reference a sheet in Revit?
Understanding sheet and view references in Revit
- In the Project browser, open Sheets.
- Select a section or elevation. …
- In the sheet, select a viewport and delete it. …
- In the ribbon, in the View tab, click Place View. …
- Open a plan (Floor Plan: Level 1) and notice that a callout is created when you added the view.
How do I change the view reference in Revit?
Click Annotate tab Tag panel View Reference. Optionally, on the View Reference panel, under View Type, select the type of view to display for the Target View list. On the View Reference panel, select the Target View (the view you wish to reference).
How do you do Matchlines in Revit?
Add a Matchline
- Open the primary view from which your dependent views were created.
- If crop regions are not visible, click (Show Crop Region) on the View Control Bar. …
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Matchline).
- Sketch the matchline.
- When finished, click Finish Matchline.
How do you show views in Revit?
To see all open views at once, on the View tab of the Ribbon, click Tile Views. Use the Navigation bar in any of the views to zoom the contents of the current window or all the tiled window to fit. Manually re-position a view by clicking the tab of the view and dragging it to a new position.
How do I tile view in Revit?
To display multiple views at the same time, tile the views. Click View tab Windows panel (Tile Views).
- Drag views into an existing tile to group them together.
- Drag a tile to dock it to a particular position in the drawing area.
- Drag a tile out of the Revit application window and move it to another monitor.
How do I open all views in Revit?
Press CTRL+Tab to advance through each open view sequentially (including views that have been moved out of the Revit application window). Click (Tab Views) to place to all open views (in the drawing area) in a single tab.
How do I Create a drafting view in Revit?
Create a Drafting View
- Click View tab Create panel (Drafting View).
- In the New Drafting View dialog, enter a value for Name, and select a value for Scale. …
- Click OK. …
- In the Project Browser, expand Drafting Views to see the newly created drafting view listed.
Where is the reference panel in Revit?
To create a reference section: Click View tab Create panel (Section). On the Reference panel, select Reference Other View. Select a section, callout of a section, or drafting view name from the drop-down list.
How do you make a callout view?
In a project, click View tab Create panel (Callout). In the Type Selector, select the type of callout to create: a detail callout or a view callout (a callout view that has the same view type as the parent view). See Callout Types. On the Options Bar, for Scale, select a scale for the callout view.