The command line appears at the bottom of the screen when you open a document. To turn off the emulator, click Tools > Add-Ins , and clear the SolidWorks 2D Emulator check box. While in a SolidWorks document with the 2D Emulator active, you can display or hide the command line.
How do I get to the command line in Solidworks?
To access the command prompt:
- On the Start screen, right-click to display a toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- On the right side of the toolbar, click All apps.
- On the right side of the Apps screen, under Windows System, press or click Command Prompt.
How do you write commands in Solidworks?
Start typing a search query in the SOLIDWORKS Search box.
Searching for Commands
- To locate a command in the SOLIDWORKS user interface, hover over the command in the results list and click Show Command Location .
- To run a command, click the command, or highlight the command and press Enter.
How do I open the command manager in Solidworks?
To access the CommandManager:
- Click Tools > Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select Enable CommandManager.
- Click OK.
What are the commands in Solidworks?
SOLIDWORKS SHORTCUTS YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW:
- Ctrl + O for File, Open.
- Ctrl + S for File, Save.
- Ctrl + Z for Edit, Undo.
- Ctrl + C for Copy.
- Ctrl + V for Paste.
- Alt + specified values Inserts standard Windows symbols: Alt + 0176. Inserts a degree º symbol. Alt + 0216. Inserts a diameter Ø symbol. Alt + 0181. Inserts a µ symbol.
Does solidworks have keyboard shortcuts?
One of the easiest ways you can design faster is by using SOLIDWORKS keyboard shortcuts. With SOLIDWORKS keyboard shortcuts, you’ll be able to launch commands quickly instead of wasting time searching for them in the toolbar.
What are the tools in Solidworks?
SOLIDWORKS tools you can use to create complex geometry include:
- Boundary Boss/Base (Features toolbar). …
- Deform (Features toolbar). …
- Indent (Features toolbar). …
- Flex (Features toolbar). …
- Wrap (Features toolbar). …
- Replace Face (Surfaces toolbar). …
- Intersection Curve (Sketch toolbar). …
- Composite Curve (Curves toolbar).
What does Solidworks PDM do?
SOLIDWORKS® Product Data Management (PDM) products manage and synchronize your design data across your entire enterprise with a single, easily deployable solution tightly integrated with all SOLIDWORKS applications.
What is Command Manager?
MicroStrategy Command Manager automates maintenance and other administrative operations using simple text-based commands. These commands can be compiled into script files and run from a graphical interface or from the command line. … Command Manager contains over 200 commands that automate administrative tasks.
How do I get my SOLIDWORKS toolbar back?
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars:
- Right-click in the window border and select or clear a toolbar name.
- Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.
How do you move the command bar in SOLIDWORKS?
To move a toolbar: Drag the toolbar by the handle at the start of the toolbar: Toward a different location in the window border or a different window border. Away from the window border to float the toolbar in the graphics area.
What are the key features of Solidworks?
- SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD. Create sophisticated part and assembly designs quickly and efficiently using powerful, easy-to-use software.
- Design Reuse and Automation. …
- Part and Assembly Modeling. …
- Interference Check. …
- Design for Cost: Manufacturing Cost Estimation and Quoting. …
- 2D Drawings. …
- Design Analysis. …
- CAD Library.
How do you select multiple lines in Solidworks?
Select several rows by dragging the cursor up or down in the left-most column. Ctrl + click the left-most column in one or more rows. Shift + click the left-most column in the last of a series of rows.
Customizing the Shortcut Bar
- With any SOLIDWORKS document open, do one of the following: …
- In the Customize dialog box, click the Shortcut Bars tab.
- Select a shortcut bar to customize. …
- In the Customize dialog box, under Toolbar, select a command group and drag the desired buttons onto the shortcut bar. …
- Click OK.