How do I change display state in Solidworks?
To change display states: Do one of the following: Right-click anywhere in the Display Pane, click Activate Display State, and select a display state. When the Display Pane is hidden, right-click in the top right corner of the FeatureManager design tree, and select a display state.
How do you save a display state in Solidworks?
You can save the Assembly Visualization view as a display state. On the Assembly Visualization tab , click the arrow to the right of the column headers, and click Add Display State. When you close Assembly Visualization, the model returns to its original coloring.
How do I delete a display state in Solidworks?
Right-click in the Display Pane and click Add Display State . Enter a name. In the DisplayManager, right-click the display state and click Delete.
How do you show the Display pane in Solidworks?
To expand or collapse the Display Pane:
- Click. at the top of the FeatureManager design tree (to the right of the tabs) to expand the Display Pane. The Display Pane appears to the right of the FeatureManager design tree pane:
- Click. to collapse the Display Pane.
How do I connect display states to configurations?
To link a display state to the configuration, right-click it and click Properties. In the Display State Properties PropertyManager, under Advanced Options, select Link display states to configurations.
How do configurations work in Solidworks?
To create a configuration, you specify a name and properties, then you modify the model to create the design variations you want. In part documents, configurations allow you to create families of parts with different dimensions, features, and properties, including custom properties.
Where is Configuration Manager in Solidworks?
Click the ConfigurationManager tab at the top of the Manager Pane.
What is a display state solidworks?
One use of display states is to help improve the clarity of information conveyed in a SOLIDWORKS assembly drawing. … Switching back to the drawing, we can bring up the drawing view palette and insert a right side view of the assembly.
How do I create assembly configurations in Solidworks?
To create a configuration manually:
- In either a part or assembly document, click the ConfigurationManager tab at the top of the FeatureManager design tree to change to the ConfigurationManager.
- In the ConfigurationManager, right-click the part or assembly name and select Add Configuration.
How do I change the color of configurations in Solidworks?
Right-click a display state at the bottom of the ConfigurationManager tab and click Properties.
To determine the red, green, and blue components of a color:
- Click Edit Appearance (Standard toolbar) or Edit > Appearance > Appearance.
- In the PropertyManager, under Color: Click a color in the palette. Select RGB. …
- Click .