How do you edit a sample line in Civil 3d?
To Edit Sample Line Group Properties
- In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, right-click the sample line group name you want to edit. Click Properties.
- In the Sample Line Group Properties dialog box, review or change properties on the following tabs: Information, Sample Lines, Sections, Section Views, and Material List.
How do you delete a sample line in Civil 3d?
Sample Lines can be deleted in a list format within Prospector. Alignments > ~ Alignments > Align name > Sample Line Groups > Sl collection > Sample lines > edit at bottom of toolspace.
How do I delete groups on line app?
Delete group from the Group info page
Select ‘Member’ from the left to expand the menu and press ‘Group’ to access the page. On mobile, tap the button to access the menus. Press the group to delete and access ‘Group info’ or ‘External group information’. Press ‘Delete group’.
How do I create section lines in AutoCAD?
To Create a Section Line (AutoCAD Mechanical Toolset)
- Click Home tab Detail panel Section Line. …
- Select a starting point for the section line .
- Select the next point or points for the section line and press ENTER.
- Enter a letter to reference the section line at the starting point.
- Press ENTER.
How do you make a sample line?
Choose Sample Lines in the Profiles & Section Views panel on the Home ribbon. Press Enter to select the alignment from a list if you have a complex corridor. In the Create Sample Line Group dialog box, select the data sources to sample. The command line request for picking a station is not a recommended method.
How do you use part builder in Civil 3D?
About Creating Parts With Part Builder
- Specify the part configuration. You work in the parametric building environment to create single pipe network parts. …
- Create a 2D or 3D model of the part. …
- Generate a preview image and define the insertion position of the part. …
- Validate and save the part.
How do you create parts in Civil 3D?
To create a parts list
- In Toolspace, on the Settings tab, expand the Pipe Networks collection, right-click Parts List, and click New. …
- Click the Information tab, enter a name for the parts list and, optionally, a description.
How do I add a pipe size in Civil 3D?
- At the command prompt, enter PARTBUILDER.
- Change to the Pipe Part Catalog.
- Highlight the pipe part that you want to modify/add.
- Click Modify Part Sizes.
- In the Content Builder, navigate to Size Parameters.
- Highlight any parameter, and then right-click.