The Options Bar is located below the ribbon. It displays conditional tools dependent on the current tool or selected element. To move the Options Bar to the bottom of the Revit window (above the status bar), right-click the Options Bar, and click Dock at bottom.
How do I add options in Revit?
Click Manage tab Design Options panel (Design Options). In the Design Options dialog, under Option Set, click New. By default, Revit names the new set Option Set 1 and creates a primary option in the set. To rename the option set, select the option set name, and under Option Set, click Rename.
How do I access design options in Revit?
On the Manage tab within Revit, select the Design Option button. Select the New button under Design Option Set to create a new option set called “Option Set 1”. The first option will be automatically created and will be called “Option 1 (primary).
How do I show the toolbar in Revit?
To do this:
- Find the button for the tool in the Revit Ribbon bar.
- Right click on the Button for the tool.
- Select from the context menu “Add to Quick Access Toolbar”
What is Design Option tool in Revit?
Design options allows you to create and manage multiple designs within the same project. By using design options within Revit you can create multiple options within the same space without them conflicting with each other.
Where are design options applied views?
In the Project Browser, right-click the duplicate view name, and click Properties. In the Properties palette, for Visibility/Graphics Overrides, click Edit. The Visibility dialog displays the Design Options tab. It lists each design option set, and, for each set, the design option that the view is currently displaying.
How do you add design options to the main model?
Incorporate a Design Option into the Main Model
- Click Manage tab Design Options panel (Design Options).
- If you are currently editing a design option, click Finish Editing.
- In the Design Options dialog, select the design option set that includes the desired option.
How do you edit design options in Revit?
Click Manage tab Design Options panel (Design Options). In the Design Options dialog, select the design option from the list, click Edit Selected, and click Close. Click Manage tab Design Options panel, and select the desired design option from the drop-down list.
What are the design options for a distribution network?
DESIGN OPTIONS OF A DISTRIBUTION NETWORK
- Distributor storage with package carrier delivery.
- Manufacturer storage with direct shipping and in-transit merge.
- Retail storage with customer pick-up.
- Manufacturer storage with direct shipping.
- Manufacturer/distributor storage with customer pick-up.
How do I print design options in Revit?
Check the Design Option Settings for a View
- Open a project view in which you want to see or edit a design option.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- In the Visibility/Graphics dialog, click the Design Options tab.
Where is the status bar in Revit?
The status bar provides tips or hints on what to do. When you highlight an element or component, the status bar displays the name of the family and type. The status bar is located along the bottom of the application window. Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down, and clear the Status Bar check box.
How do I use the linework tool in Revit?
Use the Linework Tool
- Open the view in which you want to change line styles.
- (Optional) To turn off Thin Lines, click View tab Graphics panel (Thin Lines).
- Click Modify tab View panel (Linework).
- Click Modify | Linework tab Line Style panel, and select the line style to apply to the edge from the Line Style drop-down.
How do I change the toolbar in Revit?
To add a tool, right-click it and select Add to Quick Access Toolbar. To further customize the quick access toolbar, click the arrow at the end of the toolbar, and select Customize Quick Access Toolbar. Use this dialog to move tools on the toolbar and add separators.
How do I add elements to a design option in Revit?
Click Manage tab Design Options panel (Add to Set). In the Add to Design Option Set dialog, for Add selection to, select the desired set. Revit Architecture lists the design options for the selected set. Select one or more design options to which you want to add the elements.
How do I use Keynote in Revit?
Add a Keynote to a View
- Click Annotate tab Tag panel Keynote drop-down, and select a keynote type (Element, Material, or User).
- On the Properties palette: …
- In the drawing area, click the relevant element or material to identify which element to tag. …
- Click the second point of the first segment for leader.