How do you make a line invisible?
The ‘Linework’ tool can be found in the Modify Tab – View Panel – Linework. Select the ‘Linework’ tool, pick the line you want to disappear, select the ‘Invisible Lines’ line style from the dropdown in the ribbon. There may be several coincident edges so keep picking until all the lines are changed to ‘Invisible’.
How do you hide dimension lines in AutoCAD?
How to hide dimensions in Autocad?
- Right-click the dimension on the drawing sheet.
- Select Edit from the menu.
- The dimension value is represented by > in the Edit Dimension dialog box.
- Click on the Hide Dimension Value check box and enter the dimension of the string to be displayed.
How do you remove unwanted lines in Revit?
- Click the Linework tool on the Tools toolbar.
- In the Type Selector, select
- Click the edge lines to make them invisible.
How do you hide individual lines in Revit?
Use the Linework tool: Click Modify tab View panel (Linework). For Line Style, select Hidden Lines or another line style. Then click the element or line to change its style in the current view. This tool works regardless of the setting of the Show Hidden Lines view parameter.
What is a visible line?
Visible lines are the edges or “outlines” of an object. They are drawn as solid lines with a thick/heavy weight.
How do I make dimensions visible in AutoCAD?
To Display Dimension Values in Sub-units
- Click Home tab Annotation panel Dimension Style. …
- In the Dimension Style Manager, select the style you want to change. …
- In the Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Primary Units tab or Alternate Units tab, under Zero Suppression, select Leading. …
- Click OK.
How do I change dimension lines in AutoCAD?
Edit dimension text
- Right-click a dimension on the drawing sheet and select Edit.
- In the Edit Dimension dialog box, click in the text box. …
- In the Edit Dimension dialog box, edit the dimension text. …
- If needed, change the line justification or the position of the line.
How do I hide viewport lines in AutoCAD?
- Switch to the layout that contains the viewport border that you do not want plotted.
- On the Object Properties toolbar, click the Layers toolbar button.
- In the Layers dialog box, click New.
- Name the new layer.
- Click the Freeze Layer icon for the new layer. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
How do you make a transparent viewport in AutoCAD?
Find the Layer within the Layer Manager and then locate the column “VP Transparency” and click it. A little dialog box will appear. You can set transparency values from 0-90 – 90 being the most transparent.